- func AppendPortIfMissing(addr, port string) string
- func DiffFromCIDRs(allowCIDR *net.IPNet, exceptCIDRs *net.IPNet) (*net.IPNet, error)
- func GetLocalBroadcastIP(ipNet *net.IPNet) net.IP
- func IPNetToNetIPNet(ipNet *v1beta2.IPNet) *net.IPNet
- func IPProtocolNumberToString(protocolNum uint8, defaultValue string) string
- func MustIPv6(s string) net.IP
- func MustParseCIDR(cidr string) *net.IPNet
- type DualStackIPs
const ( ICMPProtocol = 1 IGMPProtocol = 2 TCPProtocol = 6 UDPProtocol = 17 ICMPv6Protocol = 58 SCTPProtocol = 132 )
This section is empty.
func AppendPortIfMissing ¶ added in v1.7.0
AppendPortIfMissing appends the given port to the address if the address doesn't contain any port.
func DiffFromCIDRs ¶
This function takes in one allow CIDR and multiple except CIDRs and gives diff CIDRs in allowCIDR eliminating except CIDRs. It currently supports only IPv4. except CIDR input can be changed.
func GetLocalBroadcastIP ¶ added in v1.4.0
GetLocalBroadcastIP returns the last IP address in a subnet. This IP is always working as the broadcast address in the subnet on Windows, and an active route entry that uses it as the destination is added by default when a new IP is configured on the interface.
func IPNetToNetIPNet ¶
IPNetToNetIPNet converts Antrea IPNet to *net.IPNet. Note that K8s allows non-standard CIDRs to be specified (e.g. 10.0.1.1/16, fe80::7015:efff:fe9a:146b/64). However, OVS will report OFPBMC_BAD_WILDCARDS error if using them in the OpenFlow messages. The function will normalize the CIDR if it's non-standard.
IPProtocolNumberToString returns the string name of the IP protocol with number protocolNum. If the number does not match a "known" protocol, we return the defaultValue string.