- A Print-like API with support for all Redis commands.
- Pipelining, including pipelined transactions.
- Connection pooling.
- Script helper type with optimistic use of EVALSHA.
- Helper functions for working with command replies.
Install Redigo using the "go get" command:
go get github.com/opencensus-integrations/redigo/redis
The Go distribution is Redigo's only dependency.
- rafaeljusto/redigomock - A mock library for Redigo.
- chasex/redis-go-cluster - A Redis cluster client implementation.
- FZambia/sentinel - Redis Sentinel support for Redigo
- mna/redisc - Redis Cluster client built on top of Redigo
Redigo is available under the Apache License, Version 2.0.
Package redistest contains utilities for writing Redigo tests.
|Package redistest contains utilities for writing Redigo tests.|
Package redis is a client for the Redis database.
|Package redis is a client for the Redis database.|
Package redisx contains experimental features for Redigo.
|Package redisx contains experimental features for Redigo.|
Click to show internal directories.
Click to hide internal directories.