featscomp: compute DevMine features
featscomp computes 'features', as defined by the DevMine project and inserts
them into the database.
featscomp, run this command in a terminal, assuming
Go is installed:
go get github.com/DevMine/featscomp
Or you can download a binary for your platform from the DevMine project's downloads page.
Usage and configuration
featscomp.conf and edit it according to you
needs. It has two sections, one to configure access to the database, the other
to specify which feature you would like to compute:
- database: allows you to configure access to your PostgreSQL
- hostname: hostname of the machine.
- port: PostgreSQL port.
- username: PostgreSQL user that has access to the database.
- password: password of the database user.
- dbname: database name.
- ssl_mode: takes any of these 4 values: "disable", "require", "verify-ca", "verify-null". Refer to PostgreSQL documentation for details.
- features: allows you to specify which feature to compute.
Once configuring is done, simply run
featscomp and give it a configuration
file as argument:
Package config takes care of the configuration file parsing.
|Package config takes care of the configuration file parsing.|
Package features provides various features implementations.
|Package features provides various features implementations.|
Package util provides various utilities.
|Package util provides various utilities.|