This sample Flogo application is used to demonstrate some key Flogo constructs, can be deployed to Kubernetes, and is set to be indexed by API Scout
. ├── Dockerfile <-- A Dockerfile to build a container based on an Alpine base image ├── main.go <-- The Go source code for the app ├── Makefile <-- A Makefile to help build and deploy the app ├── payment-go-svc.yml <-- The Kubernetes deployment file ├── README.md <-- This file └── swagger.json <-- The OpenAPI specification for the app
The Makefile has a few targets:
- deps: Get all the Go dependencies for the app
- clean: Remove the
distfolder for a new deployment
- clean-kube: Remove all the deployed artifacts from Kubernetes
- build-app: Build an executable (and store it in the dist folder)
- build-docker: Build a Docker container from the contents of the
- run-docker: Run the Docker image with default settings
- run-kube: Deploy the app to Kubernetes
For more detailed information on the commands that are executed you can check out the Makefile
Build and deploy the app
To build and deploy the app to Kubernetes, run the make targets for deps, build-app, build-docker and run-kube
After starting the app, it will register with two endpoints:
- /api/invoices/:id: Get the invoice details for the invoice ID.
- /swagger: Get the OpenAPI specification for this app
As you deploy the app to Kubernetes, after a few seconds the API will be found by API Scout and indexed. The lines 36 to 38 in invoice-go-svc.yml are the annotations that make sure the API is found.
There is no documentation for this package.