Take a list of domains and probe for working http and https servers.
This is a customized version. Based on the original httprobe, several more features are added:
- Supports scan IP segment as input
- SUpports scanning specific ports within the IP / IP segment
- Shows the title of the website (if exists)
- Shows the status code of the respose header
- Shows the content length of the respose data (if exists in reposnse header)
- Shows whether the input ports are open
httprobe accepts line-delimited domains on
echo [IP/IP segment] | ./[httprobe] [variables] cat [input file] | ./[httprobe] [variables] ./[httprobe] -h
echo 184.108.40.206/24 | ./httprobe -p 443,8080 -t 1000 cat domains.txt | ./httprobe -p 8080 -t 500 -s
- If no content-length is found, shows -1
- Supports Chinese title（using gbk for windows env, and utf-8 for mac/linux）
- While using -s, by default the ':80' or ':443' will NOT be scanned
There is no documentation for this package.