Copyright 2018 The OpenShift Authors.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
- func DecodeProviderSpec(codec *minterv1.ProviderCodec, cr *minterv1.CredentialsRequest) (*minterv1.AWSProviderSpec, error)
- func DecodeProviderStatus(codec *minterv1.ProviderCodec, cr *minterv1.CredentialsRequest) (*minterv1.AWSProviderStatus, error)
- type AWSActuator
- func (a *AWSActuator) Create(ctx context.Context, cr *minterv1.CredentialsRequest) error
- func (a *AWSActuator) Delete(ctx context.Context, cr *minterv1.CredentialsRequest) error
- func (a *AWSActuator) Exists(ctx context.Context, cr *minterv1.CredentialsRequest) (bool, error)
- func (a *AWSActuator) Update(ctx context.Context, cr *minterv1.CredentialsRequest) error
- type PolicyDocument
- type StatementEntry
func DecodeProviderSpec ¶
type AWSActuator ¶
AWSActuator implements the CredentialsRequest Actuator interface to create credentials in AWS.
func NewAWSActuator ¶
NewAWSActuator creates a new AWSActuator.
Create the credentials.
Delete the credentials. If no error is returned, it is assumed that all dependent resources have been cleaned up.
Checks if the credentials currently exist.
To do this we will check if the target secret exists. This call is only used to determine if we're doing a Create or an Update, but in the context of this acutator it makes no difference. As such we will not check if the user exists in AWS and is correctly configured as this will all be handled in both Create and Update.
type PolicyDocument ¶
PolicyDocument is a simple type used to serialize to AWS' PolicyDocument format.