Package order manages the bookkeeping and utilies required for users to create an 'order' meaning they have requested delegations for a certain resource.
Copyright (c) 2016 CloudFlare, Inc.
- func GenerateNum() (num string)
- type Order
- type OrderIndex
- type Orderer
- func (o *Orderer) FindOrder(user string, labels string) (string, bool)
- func (o *Orderer) NotifyDelegation(delegator, delegatee, orderNum, duration string, labels string)
- func (o *Orderer) NotifyNewOrder(duration, orderNum string, names, labels string, uses int, ...)
- func (o *Orderer) NotifyOrderFulfilled(name, orderNum string)
const ( NewOrder = "%s has created an order for the label %s. requesting %d delegations for %s" NewOrderLink = "@%s - https://%s?%s" OrderFulfilled = "%s has had order %s fulfilled." NewDelegation = "%s has delegated the label %s to %s (per order %s) for %s" )
This section is empty.
Orders represents a mapping of Order IDs to Orders. This structure is useful for looking up information about individual Orders and whether or not an order has been fulfilled. Orders that have been fulfilled will be removed from the structure.
func NewOrderer ¶
NewOrder will create a new map of Orders