RocketMQ Client Go
( The alpha version of Apache RocketMQ Go in Pure Go has been released, Welcome have a try! native version )
- The client is using cgo to call rocketmq-client-cpp, which has been proven robust and widely adopted within Alibaba Group by many business units for more than three years.
At present, this SDK supports
- sending message in synchronous mode
- sending message in orderly mode
- sending message in oneway mode
- consuming message using push model
- consuming message using pull model
How to use
- Step-by-step instruction are provided in RocketMQ Go Client Introduction
- Consult RocketMQ Quick Start to setup rocketmq broker and nameserver.
Apache RocketMQ Community
- Mailing Lists: https://rocketmq.apache.org/about/contact/
- Home: https://rocketmq.apache.org
- Docs: https://rocketmq.apache.org/docs/quick-start/
- Issues: https://github.com/apache/rocketmq-client-go/issues
- Ask: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/rocketmq
- Slack: https://rocketmq-community.slack.com/
How to Contribute
Contributions are warmly welcome! Be it trivial cleanup, major new feature or other suggestion. Read this how to contribute guide for more details.
Apache License, Version 2.0 Copyright (C) Apache Software Foundation