- func HashObject(obj runtime.Object, codec runtime.Codec) (string, error)
- func LookupContainerPortNumberByServicePort(svc v1.Service, pod v1.Pod, port int32) (int32, error)
- func ParseFileSource(source string) (keyName, filePath string, err error)
- func ParseLiteralSource(source string) (keyName, value string, err error)
- func ParseRFC3339(s string, nowFn func() metav1.Time) (metav1.Time, error)
- func Umask(mask int) (old int, err error)
Lookup containerPort number from Service port number It implements the handling of resolving container named port, as well as ignoring targetPort when clusterIP=None It returns an error when a named port can't find a match (with -1 returned), or when the service does not declare such port (with the input port number returned).
func ParseFileSource ¶
ParseFileSource parses the source given.
Acceptable formats include: 1. source-path: the basename will become the key name 2. source-name=source-path: the source-name will become the key name and source-path is the path to the key file.
Key names cannot include '='.
func ParseLiteralSource ¶
ParseLiteralSource parses the source key=val pair into its component pieces. This functionality is distinguished from strings.SplitN(source, "=", 2) since it returns an error in the case of empty keys, values, or a missing equals sign.
func ParseRFC3339 ¶
ParseRFC3339 parses an RFC3339 date in either RFC3339Nano or RFC3339 format.