A job runner for executing scheduled or ad-hoc tasks asynchronously from HTTP requests.
It adds a couple of features on top of the cron package to make it play nicely with Revel: 1. Protection against job panics. (They print to ERROR instead of take down the process) 2. (Optional) Limit on the number of jobs that may run simulatenously, to
limit resource consumption.
3. (Optional) Protection against multiple instances of a single job running
concurrently. If one execution runs into the next, the next will be queued.
4. Cron expressions may be defined in app.conf and are reusable across jobs. 5. Job status reporting.
- func Every(duration time.Duration, job cron.Job)
- func In(duration time.Duration, job cron.Job)
- func Now(job cron.Job)
- func Schedule(spec string, job cron.Job) error
- type Func
- type Job
const DEFAULT_JOB_POOL_SIZE = 10
const UNNAMED = "(unnamed)"
Run the given job at a fixed interval. The interval provided is the time between the job ending and the job being run again. The time that the job takes to run is not included in the interval.
Run the given job once, after the given delay.
type Func func()
Callers can use jobs.Func to wrap a raw func. (Copying the type to this package makes it more visible)