Gunning to be your next
init. Combines a reliable, straightforward process
manager with a pluggable logger and a zombie reaper.
Slice through your daemons - all logging is seamlessly handled through stdout/err
Process handling is mostly finished except for tests.
The built binary simple runs
redis-server for 10 seconds to test functionality
- Config file parsing + dependency tree generation
- Parallel launching of programs from the dependency tree
- file based logger
- Control via
nanomsg+ creation of a
- Pluggable logging backends (not just flatfiles in
/log/redis/YYYY-MM-DD) and symlinks
- Socket activation? (needs to be researched if this even has real benefits)
- Container control on top of
MIT, see LICENSE
There is no documentation for this package.