- func Chown(f *os.File, uid UserID, gid GroupID) error
- func ChownPath(path string, uid UserID, gid GroupID) error
- func Fchown(fd int, uid UserID, gid GroupID) error
- func FchownAt(dirfd uintptr, path string, uid UserID, gid GroupID, flags int) error
- func FcntlGetFl(fd int) (int, error)
- type GroupID
- type UserID
const FlagID = 1<<32 - 1
FlagID can be passed to chown-ish functions to mean "no change", and can be returned from getuid-ish functions to mean "not found".
const O_PATH = 0x200000
As of Go 1.9, the O_PATH constant does not seem to be declared uniformly over all archtiectures.
This section is empty.
type GroupID uint32
GroupID is the type of the system's group identifiers (in C, gid_t).
type UserID uint32
UserID is the type of the system's user identifiers (in C, uid_t).
We give it its own explicit type so you don't have to remember that it's a uint32 (which lead to the bug this package fixes in the first place)