- wireframe - wire-framing project for quick start
- Go wire-frame building
- Similar Projects
- Promoting WireFrame
- Author(s) & Contributor(s)
wireframe - wire-framing project for quick start
wire-frame provides wire-framing for Go cli based projects, from start to finish.
It is a tiny Go cli code that demonstrates how to quickly get a Go based command line program started, and deployed.
- what basic info to prepare and how to utilize this info for all the following tasks
- how to create the github repository with it from command line
- how to handle command line parameters using code gen
- how to use Continuous-Integration travis-ci to build and release binary executables (of all OS platforms) every time you do a
- how to package the final tool as debian package and upload to your PPA on bintray, so that people can easily install and get your updates
Check out the executables and package building log here: https://travis-ci.org/go-easygen/wireframe/builds/265785563
Go wire-frame building
The detailed explanation on the Go wire-frame building can be found here.
Command line flag handling code auto-generation
(The following is the base template for all
wireframe based projects)
- The latest binary executables are available right under the github release page
as the result of the Continuous-Integration process.
- I.e., they are built during every git tagged push, automatically by GitHub Actions, right from the source code, truely WYSIWYG.
.apkpackages are readily available, as well as the executables for other Linux and Windows as well.
- Pick & choose the binary executable that suits your OS and its architecture. E.g., for Linux, it would most probably be the
- Unzip it and put the executable somewhere in the PATH, after downloading it.
To install the source code instead:
go get github.com/go-easygen/wireframe
At the beginning, all the following similar projects have been attempted before rolling out on my own solution instead. The listed url points to the limitations they had, by the time this project was created.
Please help promoting WireFrame by using one of the following badges:
[![PoweredBy WireFrame](https://github.com/go-easygen/wireframe/blob/master/PoweredBy-WireFrame-B.svg)](http://godoc.org/github.com/go-easygen/wireframe) [![PoweredBy WireFrame](https://github.com/go-easygen/wireframe/blob/master/PoweredBy-WireFrame-Y.svg)](http://godoc.org/github.com/go-easygen/wireframe) [![PoweredBy WireFrame](https://github.com/go-easygen/wireframe/blob/master/PoweredBy-WireFrame-R.svg)](http://godoc.org/github.com/go-easygen/wireframe)
Author(s) & Contributor(s)
Powered by WireFrame, the one-stop wire-framing solution for Go cli based projects, from start to deploy.
All patches welcome.
There is no documentation for this package.