Hectane is both a Go package providing an SMTP queue for sending emails and a standalone application that exposes this functionality via an HTTP API.
- Ability to attach files to emails
- Support for TLS encryption and HTTP basic auth
- Mail queue that efficiently delivers emails to hosts
- Emails in the queue are stored on disk until delivery
- MX records for the destination host are tried in order of priority
- Run the application as a service on Windows
Documentation for Hectane can be found below:
In addition to the files on the releases page, Hectane can be installed from any of the sources below:
There is no documentation for this package.