- func AddrInList(addr ma.Multiaddr, list ma.Multiaddr) bool
- func AddrIsShareableOnWAN(addr ma.Multiaddr) bool
- func AddrOverNonLocalIP(a ma.Multiaddr) bool
- func AddrUsable(a ma.Multiaddr, partial bool) bool
- func CheckNATWarning(observed, expected ma.Multiaddr, listen ma.Multiaddr)
- func FilterAddrs(a ma.Multiaddr, filter func(ma.Multiaddr) bool) ma.Multiaddr
- func FilterUsableAddrs(a ma.Multiaddr) ma.Multiaddr
- func InterfaceAddresses() (ma.Multiaddr, error)
- func ResolveUnspecifiedAddress(resolve ma.Multiaddr, ifaceAddrs ma.Multiaddr) (ma.Multiaddr, error)
- func ResolveUnspecifiedAddresses(unspecAddrs, ifaceAddrs ma.Multiaddr) (ma.Multiaddr, error)
- func Subtract(a, b ma.Multiaddr) ma.Multiaddr
- func WANShareableAddrs(inp ma.Multiaddr) ma.Multiaddr
This section is empty.
SupportedTransportProtocols is the list of supported transports for the swarm. These are ma.Protocol lists. Populated at runtime from SupportedTransportStrings
SupportedTransportStrings is the list of supported transports for the swarm. These are strings of encapsulated multiaddr protocols. E.g.:
func AddrInList ¶
AddrInList returns whether or not an address is part of a list. this is useful to check if NAT is happening (or other bugs?)
func AddrIsShareableOnWAN ¶
AddrIsShareableOnWAN returns whether the given address should be shareable on the wide area network (wide internet).
func AddrOverNonLocalIP ¶
AddrOverNonLocalIP returns whether the addr uses a non-local ip link
func AddrUsable ¶
AddrUsable returns whether our network can use this addr. We only use the transports in SupportedTransportStrings, and we do not link local addresses. Loopback is ok as we need to be able to connect to multiple ipfs nodes in the same machine.
func CheckNATWarning ¶
CheckNATWarning checks if our observed addresses differ. if so, informs the user that certain things might not work yet
func FilterAddrs ¶
FilterAddrs is a filter that removes certain addresses, according to filter. if filter returns true, the address is kept.
func FilterUsableAddrs ¶
FilterUsableAddrs removes certain addresses from a list. the addresses removed are those known NOT to work with our network. Namely, addresses with UTP.
func InterfaceAddresses ¶
InterfaceAddresses returns a list of addresses associated with local machine Note: we do not return link local addresses. IP loopback is ok, because we may be connecting to other nodes in the same machine.
ResolveUnspecifiedAddress expands an unspecified ip addresses (/ip4/0.0.0.0, /ip6/::) to use the known local interfaces. If ifaceAddr is nil, we request interface addresses from the network stack. (this is so you can provide a cached value if resolving many addrs)
ResolveUnspecifiedAddresses expands unspecified ip addresses (/ip4/0.0.0.0, /ip6/::) to use the known local interfaces.
Subtract filters out all addrs in b from a
This section is empty.