Coin tracking for hackers
cointop is a fast and lightweight interactive terminal based UI application for tracking and monitoring cryptocurrency coin stats in real-time.
Table of Contents
- Getting started
- SSH server
- Mentioned in
- Tip Jar
- Quick sort shortcuts
- Custom key bindings configuration
- Vim inspired shortcut keys
- Fast pagination
- Charts for coins and global market graphs
- Quick chart date range change
- Fuzzy searching for finding coins
- Currency conversion
- Save and view favorite coins
- Portfolio tracking of holdings
- 256-color support
- Custom colorschemes
- Help menu
- Offline cache
- Supports multiple coin stat APIs
- Works on macOS, Linux, and Windows
- It's very lightweight; can be left running indefinitely
Documentation has been moved to docs.cointop.sh
Some helpful documentation links are provided below.
Cointop has been mentioned in:
Thank you for tips! 🙏
Released under the Apache 2.0 license.
There is no documentation for this package.
Package coingecko is forked from https://github.com/superoo7/go-gecko
|Package coingecko is forked from https://github.com/superoo7/go-gecko|
Package termui is a library designed for creating command line UI.
|Package termui is a library designed for creating command line UI.|