- func Checkout(commit, repoDir string) error
- func CommitDate(commit, repoDir string) (string, error)
- func CurrentRev(repoDir string) (string, error)
- func IsAncestor(commit1, commit2, repoDir string) (bool, error)
- func IsCommit(a string) bool
- type Commit
- type File
This section is empty.
supportedHosts maps source hosts to the number of path segments that represent the account/repo for that host. This is necessary because we can't tell just by looking at an import path whether the repo is identified by the first 2 or 3 path segments.
If dependencies are introduced from new hosts, they'll need to be added here.