- func Checkout(commit, repoDir string) error
- func CommitDate(commit, repoDir string) (string, error)
- func CurrentRev(repoDir string) (string, error)
- func FetchRepo(repoDir string) error
- func IsAncestor(commit1, commit2, repoDir string) (bool, error)
- func IsCommit(a string) bool
- type Commit
- func (c Commit) DeclaredUpstreamRepo() (string, error)
- func (c Commit) DeclaresUpstreamChange() bool
- func (c Commit) GodepsReposChanged() (string, error)
- func (c Commit) HasGodepsChanges() bool
- func (c Commit) HasNonVendoredCodeChanges() bool
- func (c Commit) HasVendoredCodeChanges() bool
- func (c Commit) MatchesUpstreamSummaryPattern() bool
- type File
This section is empty.
supportedHosts maps source hosts to the number of path segments that represent the account/repo for that host. This is necessary because we can't tell just by looking at an import path whether the repo is identified by the first 2 or 3 path segments.
If dependencies are introduced from new hosts, they'll need to be added here.
func (Commit) HasGodepsChanges ¶
HasGodepsChanges verifies if the commit has any changes to Godeps/Godeps.json file.
func (Commit) HasNonVendoredCodeChanges ¶ added in v1.5.0
HasNonVendoredCodeChanges verifies if the commit didn't modify Godeps/_workspace/ or vendor directories.
func (Commit) HasVendoredCodeChanges ¶ added in v1.5.0
HasVendoredCodeChanges verifies if the commit has any changes to Godeps/_workspace/ or vendor/ directories.
type File string
func (File) HasGodepsChanges ¶
HasGodepsChanges verifies if the modified file is Godeps/Godeps.json.