An app that's designed to monitor urls to see if they are under lockdown. It can load these urls using a combination of the following:
- text file format (urls separated by newlines)
- download the latest stable binary for your OS from https://github.com/pemcconnell/amald/releases/
- The binary is all that's required, but if you wish to avail of the mailgun (email) notifications you'll need to include
reports/tmpl/so that amald can find the html templates & you'll also need to ensure the
config.yamlis set up and correctly configured.
- If you wish to utilise storage (for report summaries) you'll need to ensure that a folder
./tmpexists and is writable (amald will create
The config file will load by default at
./config.yaml. An example config has
been provided at
./config/example.config.yaml. Note that if you wish to enable some of
the features you may need to configure some things first:
gcloudfeatures require the CLI to be installed & already auth'ed. It will attempt to update
appcomponents as they are required to run the commands that Amald uses.
- If you wish to enable Mailgun notifications an api key & api url is required.
- Run the binary (eg.
./amald -h to list the supported flags
- I've only built and tested this on linux 64
- This has been built to scrape a CLI and parse the output - far from ideal & wide open to breaks as CLI updates wont be reflected in this tool automatically
- The lockdown only checks for 401 or if there are X-Auto-Login headers at the moment
- This is beta
You can run this tool however you like. Something like a cronjob would be useful. Here is an example of the ASCII output:
You can enable email reports using the mailgun feature, via
PR's welcome :)
~ amald == are my apps locked down?
There is no documentation for this package.