Remote Procedure Calls for Pip.Services in Go
This module is a part of the Pip.Services polyglot microservices toolkit.
The rpc module provides the synchronous communication using local calls or the HTTP(S) protocol. It contains both server and client side implementations.
The module contains the following packages:
- Auth - authentication and authorization components
- Build - HTTP service factory
- Clients - mechanisms for retrieving connection settings from the microservice’s configuration and providing clients and services with these settings
- Connect - helper module to retrieve connections for HTTP-based services and clients
- Services - basic implementation of services for connecting via the HTTP/REST protocol and using the Commandable pattern over HTTP
- Your first microservice in Golang
- Data Microservice. Step 5
- Microservice Facade
- Client Library. Step 2
- Client Library. Step 3
- API Reference
- Change Log
- Get Help
Get the package from the Github repository:
go get -u github.com/pip-services3-go/pip-services3-rpc-go@latest
For development you shall install the following prerequisites:
- Golang v1.12+
- Visual Studio Code or another IDE of your choice
Run automated tests:
go test -v ./test/...
Generate API documentation:
Before committing changes run dockerized test as:
The library is created and maintained by Sergey Seroukhov and Levichev Dmitry.
The documentation is written by:
- Levichev Dmitry
There is no documentation for this package.