Available here: https://go-city.github.io
Research Paper: 26th International Conference on Software Analysis, Evolution and Reengineering (SANER)
PDF Version: ASERG Page
GoCity is an implementation of the Code City metaphor for visualizing source code. GoCity represents a Go program as a city, as follows:
- Folders are districts
- Files are buildings
- Structs are represented as buildings on the top of their files.
- The Number of Lines of Source Code (LOC) represents the build color (high values makes the building dark)
- The Number of Variables (NOV) correlates to the building's base size.
- The Number of methods (NOM) correlates to the building height.
go install github.com/rodrigo-brito/gocity@latest
- Or just head to the releases page and download the latest version for you platform.
- Online: https://go-city.github.io
gocity server- Start server
gocity open <GITHUB_IMPORT>- Open a specific Github project from github
gocity open ./my-project- Open a local directory
UI / Front-end
There is no documentation for this package.