Hazelcast Go Client Samples
In order to run any example, you should have a running Hazelcast instance. If you don't already have one:
When you have a running Hazelcast instance, you will see its address and port in the console. You should add that information to the network config, as shown below,
config := hazelcast.NewConfig() config.NetworkConfig().AddAddress("192.168.1.9:5701") // change this with your address
The address given above is an example. Don't forget to change it to your server's address.
- flakeidgen: Usage of distributed Flake ID Generator.
- helloworld: "Hello World", the classic entry point to learning.
- hzclouddiscovery: Usage of Hazelcast Cloud Discovery.
- list: Usage of distributed list.
- map/aggregator: Usage of aggregators.
- map/entryprocessor: Usage of entryprocessor.
- map/listener : Usage of map listeners.
- map/predicate: Usage of predicates.
- map/projection: Usage of projection.
- map/simple: Usage of distributed map.
- multimap: Usage of distributed multimap.
- orgwebsite: Samples of https://hazelcast.org.
- pncounter: Usage of distributed PN counter.
- queue: Usage of distributed queue.
- reliable topic: Usage of distributed reliable topic.
- replicated map: Usage of distributed replicated map.
- ringbuffer: Usage of distributed ringbuffer.
- serialization/custom : Usage of custom serializer.
- serialization/global: Usage of global serializer.
- serialization/identified: Usage of identified serializer.
- serialization/portable: Usage of portable serializer.
- set: Usage of distributed set.
- topic: Usage of distributed topic.