The Forth Live Explorer is a command-line utility to talk to a micro-controller via a (local or remote) serial port. Its main mode of operation is as interactive terminal, but it can also upload code to an STM32 µC and is tailored in particular for use with Mecrisp Forth.
This is experimental code, the stable version is at:
- Mecrisp Forth by Matthias Koch (GPL3) - the reason Folie exists
- Go (BSD) - the language which gets types, concurrency, builds, and deployment right
- go-serial by Christian Maglie (BSD) - knows about serial ports across all platforms
- readline by @chzyer (MIT) - takes care of local line editing and history
- the JeeLabs chat group - you know who you are...
There is no documentation for this package.