Automi emitter examples
Automi emitters are components that are placed at the start of a stream. They are used to emit values unto a stream. The following shows examples for supported Automi emitters.
- channel - Example to show how to emit items from a Go channel unto the stream.
- csv - Example that shows how to use a CSV file as a source for a stream.
- reader - Example that shows how to use an
io.Readerto emit items on a stream.
- scanner - Example that shows how to emit scanned items from an
io.Readerunto the stream.
- slice0 - Shows how to emit items from a slice unto a stream.
- slice1 - Shows how to emit items of custom types from a slice unto the stream.