This sample demonstrates how to implement a DSL workflow. In this sample, we provide 2 sample yaml files each defines a custom workflow that can be processed by this dsl workflow sample code.
Steps to run this sample:
- You need a cadence service running. See cmd/samples/README.md for more details.
- Run "./bin/dsl -m worker" to start workers for dsl workflow.
- Run "./bin/dsl -dslConfig cmd/samples/dsl/workflow1.yaml" to submit start request for workflow defined in workflow1.yaml file.
- You can replace the dslConfig to workflow2.yaml to see the result.
- You can also write your own yaml config to play with it.
- You can replace the dummy activities to your own real activities to build real workflow based on this simple dsl workflow.
There is no documentation for this package.