Photogallery re-write in go.
- Maintain database of filepaths with metadata
- User Authentication/login
- Sharing with public links
- Sharing to sites (facebook, twitter, etc.)
- Add images to gallery
- Images get uploaded by users and are stored with metadata alongside the rest
- Users can tag other users, giving them permission to see the image
- Users can share with friends, but can not share friends photos themselves
- Dynamically resize images for transmission in desired size/format
- Convert to different image formats (png, jpeg, svg, etc.)
- Resize original image to requested dimensions
- Modify saturation, opacity
- Crop images
- Do all of this non-destructively
- End-to-end encryption
- At rest encryption
- In transit encryption using https
- Decryption needs to be handled by the browser?
- Have a "web based viewing mode" that decrypts on demand for transit to browsers
There is no documentation for this package.