Package config abstracts access to Logdog service and project configuration.
Sync(...) assumes the context has a cfgclient implementation and a read-write datastore. All other methods need only read-only datastore.
- func Config(ctx context.Context) (*svcconfig.Config, error)
- func Middleware(s *Store) router.Middleware
- func ProjectConfig(ctx context.Context, projectID string) (*svcconfig.ProjectConfig, error)
- func Sync(ctx context.Context) error
- func WithStore(ctx context.Context, s *Store) context.Context
- type Store
Config loads and returns the service configuration.
func Middleware ¶
Middleware returns a middleware that installs `s` into requests' context.
func ProjectConfig ¶
ProjectConfig loads the project config protobuf from the config service.
This function will return following errors:
- nil, if the project exists and the configuration successfully loaded - config.ErrNoConfig if the project configuration was not present. - ErrInvalidConfig if the project configuration was present, but could not be loaded. - Some other error if an error occurred that does not fit one of the previous categories.
Sync makes sure configs in the datastore match what's in LUCI Config.
Performs as much work as possible (even in presence of errors). Logs errors inside in addition to returning them as a single errors.MultiError.