Documize is an open source modern, lightweight and comprehensive alternative to Confluence.
It’s built with Golang + EmberJS and compiled down to a single executable binary for Linux, Windows and macOS.
All you need to provide is PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server or any MySQL variant.
- Built for technical and non-technical users
- Designed to unify both customer-facing and internal documentation
- Organization through labels, spaces and categories
- No fee-charging marketplace
We provide frequent product updates for both cloud and self-hosted customers.
Harvey Kandola, CEO/Founder @ Documize
- Raspberry Pi (using the ARM builds)
- PostgreSQL (v9.6+)
- Microsoft SQL Server (2016+)
- MySQL (v5.7.10+ and v8.0.12+)
- Percona (v5.7.16-10+)
- MariaDB (10.3.0+)
- Microsoft Edge (v42+)
- Go (v1.12.9)
- Ember JS (v3.12.0)
Besides email/password login, you can also authenticate via:
- Active Directory
- Red Hat Keycloak
- Central Authentication Service (CAS)
When using LDAP/Active Directory, you can optionally also authenticate with email/password.
The Legal Bit
This software (Documize Community Edition) is licensed under GNU AGPL v3 http://www.gnu.org/licenses/agpl-3.0.en.html. You can operate outside the AGPL restrictions by purchasing Documize Enterprise Edition and obtaining a commercial license by contacting email@example.com. Documize® is a registered trade mark of Documize Inc.
Documize uses other open source components and we acknowledge them in NOTICES