Please see our Book for more in-depth documentation.
What is the Cluster API?
The Cluster API is a Kubernetes project to bring declarative, Kubernetes-style APIs to cluster creation, configuration, and management. It provides optional, additive functionality on top of core Kubernetes.
NB: Cluster API is still in a prototype stage while we get feedback on the API types themselves. All of the code here is to experiment with the API and demo its abilities, in order to drive more technical feedback to the API design. Because of this, all of the codebase is rapidly changing.
Community, discussion, contribution, and support
- Chat with us on the Kubernetes Slack in the #cluster-api channel
- Subscribe to the SIG Cluster Lifecycle Google Group for access to documents and calendars
- Participate in the conversations on Kubernetes Discuss
- Join our Cluster API working group sessions where we share the latest project news, demos, answer questions, and triage issues
- Provider implementers office hours where you can ask questions related to developing providers for Cluster API
Pull Requests and feedback on issues are very welcome! See the issue tracker if you’re unsure where to start, especially the Good first issue and Help wanted tags, and also feel free to reach out to discuss.
Code of conduct
Participation in the Kubernetes community is governed by the Kubernetes Code of Conduct.