Go SDK for Google Generative AI
This SDK enables developers to use Google's state-of-the-art generative AI models (like Gemini) to build AI-powered features and applications. It supports use cases like:
- Generate text from text-only input
- Generate text from text-and-images input (multimodal)
- Build multi-turn conversations (chat)
Try out the API
- Obtain an API key to use with the Google AI SDKs.
- Add the SDK to your module with
go get github.com/google/generative-ai-go
- Follow the examples
The documentation of the Google AI Go SDK is on pkg.go.dev
Find complete documentation for the Google AI SDKs and the Gemini model in the Google documentation: https://ai.google.dev/docs
For a list of the supported models and their capabilities, see https://ai.google.dev/models/gemini
See Contributing for more information on contributing to the Google AI Go SDK.
The contents of this repository are licensed under the Apache License, version 2.0.