- func ReadAndResolveMasterConfig(filename string) (*configapi.MasterConfig, error)
- func ReadAndResolveNodeConfig(filename string) (*configapi.NodeConfig, error)
- func ReadMasterConfig(filename string) (*configapi.MasterConfig, error)
- func ReadNodeConfig(filename string) (*configapi.NodeConfig, error)
- func ReadSessionSecrets(filename string) (*configapi.SessionSecrets, error)
- func ReadYAMLFile(filename string, obj runtime.Object) error
- func WriteYAML(obj runtime.Object) (byte, error)
const OldestVersion = "v1"
OldestVersion is the string that represents the oldest server version supported, for client code that wants to hardcode the lowest common denominator.
const Version = "v1"
Version is the string that represents the current external default version.
Codec is the default codec for serializing output that should use the latest supported version. Use this Codec when writing to disk, a data store that is not dynamically versioned, or in tests. This codec can decode any object that Kubernetes is aware of.
Versions is the list of versions that are recognized in code. The order provided may be assumed to be least feature rich to most feature rich, and clients may choose to prefer the latter items in the list over the former items when presented with a set of versions to choose.
func ReadAndResolveNodeConfig ¶ added in v0.4.3
func ReadNodeConfig ¶ added in v0.4.3
func ReadSessionSecrets ¶ added in v0.4.3
This section is empty.