A CLI tool that you can use create regular backups of your Notion.so Pages.
Perfect for disaster scenarios and offline usage. MacOS and Linux.
- Download it for Linux AMD64, MacOS, or MacOS M1.
- If you want to access private Pages, you must set the
- Recursively captures all Pages beneath Page you provide.
- Includes image and file attachments.
- Automatically adds simple "breadcrumb"-style navigation to all Pages.
-m "message"to add a static footer (ex:
-m "Offline copy 5/8/2021")
- Based on the awesome notionapi project.
Known Limitations (help appreciated!)
- Linked tables not working at all.
- Only Table views work for Collections. List view properties are not all rendered, and board/timeline/calendar/gallery views are not supported at all.
- Inline Bookmark blocks aren't rendered properly.
- Inline Page links to "in-branch" Pages are downloaded twice - should be linked to first download.
- Any issue with the notionapi project.
- This Automated Notion Backups solution by Artur Burtsev leverages GitLab and automates the native Notion export functionality.
- Also, Notion's "export" functionality is great, but hard to automate/schedule.
Something bugging you? Please open an Issue or Pull Request - we're here to help!
New Feature Ideas? Please open Pull Request!
All Humans Are Equal In This Project And Will Be Treated With Respect.
There is no documentation for this package.