The most friendly proxy ever!
- Reverse proxy or static content
- Automatic TLS certificate management (creation,renewal) via Let's Encrypt
- Built-in web analytics (server-side, no JS required)
- Optional in-memory caching support
- Spawn a syslog server for your app and get the logs merged with the requests
- Docker compose integration
- HTTP basic authentication support with brute force protection
- Add security headers on the fly
- Automatically ban IPs that make too many requests
- Simple YAML configuration format with hot-reloading
Here is a sample local development file, the trick is to listen to localhost and use the same address to bind an app.
auto_tls: false listen: 'localhost:8020' apps: - id: 'blog' domains: - 'localhost:8020' proxy: 'http://localhost:5005/' cache: cache_proxy: true time: 12h
There is no documentation for this package.