Command makemac manages MacService instances for LUCI.
It performs several different operations:
- Detects MacService leases that MacService thinks are running, but never connected to LUCI (failed to boot?) and destroys them.
- Detects MacService leases that MacService thinks are running, but LUCI thinks are dead (froze/crashed?) and destoys them.
- Renews MacService leases that both MacService and LUCI agree are healthy to ensure they don't expire.
- Destroys MacService leases with images that are not requested by the configuration in config.go.
- Launches new MacService leases to ensure that there are the at least as many leases of each type as specified in the configuration in config.go.
Click to show internal directories.
Click to hide internal directories.