package taints implements utilities for working with taints
- func AddOrUpdateTaint(node *v1.Node, taint *v1.Taint) (*v1.Node, bool, error)
- func CheckIfTaintsAlreadyExists(oldTaints v1.Taint, taints v1.Taint) string
- func CheckTaintValidation(taint v1.Taint) error
- func DeleteTaint(taints v1.Taint, taintToDelete *v1.Taint) (v1.Taint, bool)
- func DeleteTaintsByKey(taints v1.Taint, taintKey string) (v1.Taint, bool)
- func ParseTaints(spec string) (v1.Taint, v1.Taint, error)
- func RemoveTaint(node *v1.Node, taint *v1.Taint) (*v1.Node, bool, error)
- func ReorganizeTaints(node *v1.Node, overwrite bool, taintsToAdd v1.Taint, ...) (string, v1.Taint, error)
- func TaintExists(taints v1.Taint, taintToFind *v1.Taint) bool
- func TaintKeyExists(taints v1.Taint, taintKeyToMatch string) bool
- func TaintSetDiff(t1, t2 v1.Taint) (taintsToAdd *v1.Taint, taintsToRemove *v1.Taint)
- func TaintSetFilter(taints v1.Taint, fn func(*v1.Taint) bool) v1.Taint
const ( MODIFIED = "modified" TAINTED = "tainted" UNTAINTED = "untainted" )
This section is empty.
func AddOrUpdateTaint ¶ added in v1.8.0
AddOrUpdateTaint tries to add a taint to annotations list. Returns a new copy of updated Node and true if something was updated false otherwise.
func CheckIfTaintsAlreadyExists ¶ added in v1.8.0
CheckIfTaintsAlreadyExists checks if the node already has taints that we want to add and returns a string with taint keys.
func CheckTaintValidation ¶ added in v1.23.0
CheckTaintValidation checks if the given taint is valid. Returns error if the given taint is invalid.
func DeleteTaint ¶ added in v1.8.0
DeleteTaint removes all the taints that have the same key and effect to given taintToDelete.
func DeleteTaintsByKey ¶ added in v1.8.0
DeleteTaintsByKey removes all the taints that have the same key to given taintKey
func ParseTaints ¶ added in v1.8.0
ParseTaints takes a spec which is an array and creates slices for new taints to be added, taints to be deleted. It also validates the spec. For example, the form `<key>` may be used to remove a taint, but not to add one.
func RemoveTaint ¶ added in v1.8.0
RemoveTaint tries to remove a taint from annotations list. Returns a new copy of updated Node and true if something was updated false otherwise.
func ReorganizeTaints ¶ added in v1.8.0
ReorganizeTaints returns the updated set of taints, taking into account old taints that were not updated, old taints that were updated, old taints that were deleted, and new taints.
func TaintExists ¶ added in v1.8.0
TaintExists checks if the given taint exists in list of taints. Returns true if exists false otherwise.
func TaintKeyExists ¶ added in v1.24.0
TaintKeyExists checks if the given taint key exists in list of taints. Returns true if exists false otherwise.
func TaintSetDiff ¶ added in v1.8.0
This section is empty.