- func CreateAddr(name string, kb keyring.Keybase) (sdk.AccAddress, string, error)
- func CreateAddrs(kb keyring.Keybase, numAddrs int) (addrs sdk.AccAddress, seeds, names string, errs error)
- func GetConfig() (*tmcfg.Config, error)
- func InitClientHome(dir string) string
- func InitializeLCD(nValidators int, initAddrs sdk.AccAddress, minting bool, portExt ...string) (cleanup func(), valConsPubKeys crypto.PubKey, valOperAddrs sdk.ValAddress, ...)
- type AddrSeed
- type AddrSeedSlice
func CreateAddr ¶
CreateAddr adds an address to the key store and returns an address and seed. It also requires that the key could be created.
func CreateAddrs ¶
CreateAddrs adds multiple address to the key store and returns the addresses and associated seeds in lexographical order by address. It also requires that the keys could be created.
GetConfig returns a Tendermint config for the test cases.
func InitClientHome ¶
InitClientHome initialises client home dir.
func InitializeLCD ¶
InitializeLCD starts Tendermint and the LCD in process, listening on their respective sockets where nValidators is the total number of validators and initAddrs are the accounts to initialize with some stake tokens. It returns a cleanup function, a set of validator public keys, and a port.
AddrSeed combines an Address with the mnemonic of the private key to that address
type AddrSeedSlice ¶
type AddrSeedSlice AddrSeed
AddrSeedSlice implements `Interface` in sort package.
Less sorts lexicographically by Address