Package rcmd provides helper functions containing the logic of various root-xyz commands.
- func Copy(oname string, fnames string) error
- func Diff(w io.Writer, ref, chk *riofs.File, keys string) error
- func Dump(w io.Writer, fname string, deep bool, filter func(name string) bool) error
- func List(w io.Writer, fname string, opts ...ListOption) error
- func Merge(oname string, fnames string, verbose bool) error
- func Split(oname, fname, tname string, nevts int64, verbose bool) (string, error)
- type ListOption
Copy copies the content of the ROOT files fnames into the output ROOT file named oname.
Diff compares the values of the list of keys between the two provided ROOT files. Diff writes the differing data (if any) to w.
if w is nil, os.Stdout is used. if the slice of keys is nil, all keys are considered.
Dump dumps the content of the fname ROOT file to the provided io.Writer. If deep is true, Dump will recursively inspect directories and trees. Dump only display the content of ROOT objects satisfying the provided filter function.
If filter is nil, Dump will consider all ROOT objects.
List displays the summary content of the named ROOT file into the provided io Writer.
List's behaviour can be customized with a set of optional ListOptions.
Merge merges all input fnames ROOT files into the output oname one.
type ListOption ¶
type ListOption func(*lsCmd)
ListOption controls how List behaves.
func ListStreamers ¶
ListStreamers enables the display of streamer informations contained in the provided ROOT file.